Welcome to the Nevada ACTE Counseling page where you will find information relevant to you on both the state and community level. Please contact your VP of Counseling should you have any questions.
VP of Counseling:
Yvonne Hicks – email | 702.799.4340
State EPP over Counseling:
Marina McHatton – email | 775.687.7285
- The Nevada ACTE Counseling Division held their annual meeting at the 2017 Summer Conference. Click here to access the state presentation.
- A site to digitize college/trade school visits, also used at some high schools. It is very user friendly and cuts down on the time for the counselors with back and forth of emails for scheduling. Click here for RepVisits High School Webinar
- Family engagement information coming soon!
- Nevada Educator Performance Framework link – click here
- CPD Direct Link for counselors in Southern Nevada – click here
Would you like to get more involved with your association?
Committees are being formed as the NACTE organization grows and we are looking for one volunteer from each division to be represented on these new committees moving forward. Please see your Division VP for further clarification.