Would you like to get more involved with your association?
Committees are being formed as the NACTE organization grows and we are looking for one volunteer from each division to be represented on these new committees moving forward. Please see your Division VP for further clarification.
Go to http://bit.ly/NACTE-Committee to apply!
The Information and Media Technology Division of NACTE is a diverse, broad-based group dedicated to educating today's students for tomorrow's media and I.T. community.
The skills taught in I.T./Media education programs include:
• Information Technology
• Video Production
• Web Design and Development
• Graphic Design
• Video Game Design
• Computer Science
• Interpersonal and leadership skills
• Career development
Members include educators from:
• middle schools
• junior high schools
• secondary schools
• adult education
• community and technical schools
• two-year colleges
• four-year baccalaureate degree programs
• media teacher education programs
• graduate degree programs
• other related institutions and organizations